Organic Acids and Bases Plus+ | Acid & Base Summary Lesson | Lesson 2.5 | Course Krackers | 2018
After going through all the details and important features of acids and bases we now wrap it up with an application lesson to summarize all the knowledge and problem-solving skills in this application lesson.
The material covered in this Organic Chemistry lesson includes the following:
1. Bronsted / Lewis acids & Bases
2. Applications to Tests and Exams
This lesson is a part of a series of lessons on Organic acids and bases. If you need to brush up on your Bronsted and Lewis acids and bases please review the following videos:
Bronsted Lowry Acid & Base Theory | Alkanes | Lesson 2.1 | Course Krackers | 2018http://keclips.com/ke-play/Keclips-KeHm554vWinD0
Electron Withdrawing and Donating Groups | Acid & Base | Lesson 2.2 | Course Krackers | 2018http://keclips.com/ke-play/Keclips-KehZ4y5WsjdDw
Lewis Acids & Bases Theory | Acid & Base | Lesson 2.3 | Course Krackers | 2018http://keclips.com/ke-play/Keclips-KeyNavZhp_SLI
6 Features Affecting Acid Strength | Acid & Base | Lesson 2.4 | Course Krackers | 2018http://keclips.com/ke-play/Keclips-KeQerp469pNm4
Help us spread our love for teaching at Course Krackers to students learning calculus everywhere.
A. Who is this course for? This Organic Chemistry I course is suitable for university, college and senior high school students.
Most of the material covered in this Introductory Organic Chemistry course is covered in the first semester of university or college at most academic institutions around the world. These lessons are also perfect for senior high school students who wish to have advanced preparation before attending university or college. Names for similar courses to this one would be: Organic Chemistry I, Introductory Organic Chemistry, Organic Chemistry for Life Sciences or Health Sciences, Pre-medical Organic Chemistry
B. Background required? How to use Course Kracker? We have assumed a basic background level in this course.
You will notice that any topics not included here can be found in other playlists, once they are created, on our YouTube Course Kracker channel. It is very important to browse through the independent playlists for more advanced or basic topics to improve your background knowledge for this course.
Subscribe to Course Krackers Here: http://keclips.com/ke-chan/UCJOF...
Follow us on Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/CourseKrackers/
Check out our other Organic Chemistry videos:
1. Lewis Structure | Organic Chemistry I | Lesson 1.1 | Course Krackers | 2018http://keclips.com/ke-play/Keclips-KeedPsCNmDdis
2. Formal Charges & Lewis Structures | Organic Chemistry | Lesson 1.2 | Course Krackers | 2018http://keclips.com/ke-play/Keclips-KeBmDwf8T29JM
3. Complex Lewis Structures (H2SO4) | Organic Chemistry | Lesson 1.3 | Course Krackers | 2018http://keclips.com/ke-play/Keclips-KeLiwr3t4sW5g
4. Sp3, Sp2, Sp Hybridization, Orbitals & Valence Bond Theory | Lesson 1.4 | Course Krackers | 2018http://keclips.com/ke-play/Keclips-KeFVcZDiUBdMs
5. Molecular Orbitals | Lesson 1.5 | Course Krackers | 2018http://keclips.com/ke-play/Keclips-Ke2H903-QDbDQ
6. Hybridization (Sp3, Sp2, Sp) Applications | Lesson 1.6 | Course Krackers | 2018http://keclips.com/ke-play/Keclips-KeEgpuyOMZOzM
7. Condensed Formula, Kekule & Skeletal Structures | Lesson 1.7 | Course Krackers | 2018http://keclips.com/ke-play/Keclips-KenZ-RZX5VGnw
8. Polar Covalent Bonds & Dipole Moment | Lesson 1.8 | Course Krackers | 2018http://keclips.com/ke-play/Keclips-Ke-dEsdhUPAVw
9. Resonance Structures 1 | Introduction | Lesson 1.9 | Course Krackers | 2018http://keclips.com/ke-play/Keclips-Keom3ojYqExPs
10. Resonance Structures 2 | Developing an Approach | Lesson 1.10 | Course Krackers | 2018http://keclips.com/ke-play/Keclips-KePnXafdwrxDA
11. Resonance Structures 3 | The BEST Resonance Structure | Lesson 1.11 | Course Krackers | 2018http://keclips.com/ke-play/Keclips-KeBVoPvwvkU9Y
12. Resonance Structures 4 | Resonance & Hybridization | Lesson 1.12 | Course Krackers | 2018http://keclips.com/ke-play/Keclips-KetHZlOdu_0tE
Our mission at Course Krackers is to deliver:
1. Education for All
2. Knowledge taught in Clear, Concise and Practical manner
3. Quality & Depth over Quantity & Superficial
4. Learning should be fun
We focus on all aspects of the education experience “Knowledge, Application & Problem Solving”
Each video series is designed to empower students with not only knowledge but skills required to achieve their full potential in that particular subject. We don’t just cover material superficially but go the whole 10 yards with depth and understanding.
Our tutorials videos range from University, High School and Elementary courses. We also present unique perspectives on different subject matters such as Science, Medicine, History & Business. Some education DIY and fun stuff! In addition, we will be covering topics from different entrance exams like the SAT, EQAO, MCAT, PCAT, DAT and much more!
Captain Krackers & The Course Krackers Team
Organic food - Wikipedia, Organic Syntheses, Amazon.com : Healthworks Cacao Powder Organic, 1lb , WWOOF – World Wide Opportunities on Organic Fa, OLED - Wikipedia, Natural, Organic Beauty Products | The Organic Pharmacy, Real Organic Project – feed the soil, feed the pla, Coconut Oil Official Site | Natural Weight Management , Amazon.com : Coombs Family Farms Maple Syrup, Organic , Agriculture | US EPA,
Page: organic acids
, organic architecture
, organic agriculture
, organic aromas
, organic apples
, organic act
, organic almonds
, organic and inorganic compounds
, organic almond milk
, organic acids test
, organic ashwagandha
, organic alcohol
, organic azoospermia
, organic aloe vera gel
, organic aloe vera juice
, organic art
, organic analogy
, organic apple cider vinegar benefits
, organic apple juice
, organic almond butter
, organic approach